- Where are you located?
The club meets at various locations around Ashburn according to our Event Calendar.
- Are you affiliated with any other local or national groups?
We are affiliated with the Road Runners Club of America, a nationwide organization.
- What will I get for my membership?
When you become a member, you will have a support network of like minded runners for motivation, running/race advice. Access to a private FB group, where you can ask question of our members who have over 15 years of experience. The club membership also provides insurance through RRCA and purchases Gatorade for those hot summer long runs.
- Do you have a lot of members?
We currently have over 60 active members.
- Is this group for fast runners only?
No. Runners of all levels are welcome.
- Can anyone join the club?
Everyone is welcome! We have a wide community of runners from back of the packer to BQs.
- Do I have to join the club to come out and run?
Membership will allow access to planned workouts, frequent communications about upcoming runs/races, a monthly newsletter and various social gatherings during the year. However, if you want to give us a try before you join, come out anytime!
- Where does the club meet during bad weather?
Rain or shine – we’ll be there! However, your safety comes first and if it’s ill advised, we’ll cancel the run. Please check our Facebook Group for updates.
- How can I contact someone from AARC for more info?
Please reach us at email@example.com.